Deep Blue is one of the organizations responsible for the recent surge of interest in dive watches. It can’t guarantee a similar sort of history as some of its rivals, yet it is a regarded name that has figured out how to cut out a strong position for itself in its picked specialty of the watch market. Check our unbiased Deep Blue watches review.
Overall, Deep Blue watches provide intrigued people with excellent worth, which depends on their convenience just as the enduring idea of that usefulness.
All of which should be assessed because Deep Blue watches are more reasonable for most purchasers than a ton of their counterparts. If you are wondering where are deep blue watches made, then we can answer your question.
Based out of NYC, Deep Blue was one of the earliest of the cutting edge brands making overbuilt tool dive watches in Hong Kong (they additionally have Swiss-made watches), carrying both quality and great incentive with them. Here is deep blue master 1000 review along with few others:
- 0.1 3 best Deep Blue Watches Review 2021
- 0.2 1 Deep Blue Master 1000
- 0.3 Deep Blue Watch Review by Editor’s
- 0.4 2 Deep Blue Master Chrono 7750
- 0.5 3.Deep Blue Men’s SeadiverkBlu Sea Diver 1k 1000 Meter Dive Watch
- 0.6 Editor’s Deep Blue Watches Review
- 0.7 Where are Deep Blue watches made?
- 1 Conclusion
3 best Deep Blue Watches Review 2021
|Image||Rating||Details||Price||Check on Amazon|
|MVMT Men's Chrono MC02-BB Black Stainless-Steel Analog Quartz Dress Watch||From $332||Visit Amazon|
|MVMT Men's Chrono MC01-GU Black Stainless-Steel Analog Quartz Dress Watch||From $332||Visit Amazon|
|. MVMT Classic Watches | 45 MM Men's Analog Minimalist Watch | Leather Wristband||From $332||Visit Amazon|
1 Deep Blue Master 1000
- Development (innovation): Seiko NH 35 Automatic Movement
- Size of case width (mm): 44mm
- The stature of case: 15mm
- Case material: 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Case Back: Screw-down
- Crown: Helium Release valve 10 o’clock position
- Precious stone/Glass material: Sapphire Crystal, AR covered
- Water obstruction (m/ft./atm): 1000FT/330M
- Lash/Bracelet material: 22mm Bracelet Stainless
- Illumination: Superluminova bezel, inward ring, hour markers and hands
Its large 44mm stainless steel case is 15mm high and accompanies a helium discharge valve at 10 o’clock and a 120 snap unidirectional bezel. The submerged motor for this watch is a Seiko NH 35 programmed development which murmurs along at 21,600 VPN with 24 gems and a date work. The date window on a no-nonsense plunge watch makes me grin a bit.
The bezel is earthenware with lume and offers mind-blowing visibility in the dark. The internal ring of the dial likewise has Superluminova and features the hour and moment markers. The “diamond” hour and moment hands also offer the lume you would anticipate.
- Good case size
- Quality accessory bracelet
- Seiko automatic movement is solid
- Lume could be a lot better
- Its application and brightness are not up to the mark
- HEV valve is tough to turn open or close..
Deep Blue Watch Review by Editor’s
This watch has some incredible color choices and definite highlights like the sapphire crystal, radiance, depth rating, and helium discharge valve. You could spend a whole lot more on a Sinn, or you could have a bunch of these Deep Blues in your watch cabinet.
Remember the shaded silicon substitution straps are accessible as well. These alternatives can let your watch go deep without diving deep in your pockets
2 Deep Blue Master Chrono 7750
- Bezel: Blue/White
- Stainless Steel
- Swiss Automatic Movement Valjoux 7750, 25 gems, 28,880 VPH
- Chronograph Functions-12 hour (6 o’clock position) 30 Min counter
- Sapphire Crystal 4mm thick with Inside AR covered
- 1000 Meters – 3300 Feet Water safe
- Artistic Luminous Bezel (Scratch Resistant)
- Superluminova – Luminous Hour Markers, Hands, and subdial hands
Inside the 45-mm case is the generous Valjoux 7750 Swiss chronograph development. It capacities like a conventional chronograph with a 12 hour counter at 6 o’clock. It includes a 30 moment counter at noon, and running seconds at 9 o’clock, in addition to a day/date marker at 3 o’clock. The watch is water impervious to 1,000 meters.
It incorporates the recessed helium discharge valve, the scratch-safe and brilliant clay bezel, screw-down crown and pushers.
- Push Button Deploy Clasp with security
- Full interfaces, Half Links, Screws in Bracelet
- It is easily scratch-able..
Editor’s Deep Blue Watches Review
It is a beautiful watch. It can easily distinguish itself from other divers’ watches in the price range.
It incorporates the recessed helium discharge valve, the scratch-safe and brilliant clay bezel, screw-down crown and pushers. Superluminova-covered hour indices, hands, and sub-dial hands are incredible. You can go on your most exceptional underwater adventures with this incredible deep blue dive watch.
3.Deep Blue Men’s SeadiverkBlu Sea Diver 1k 1000 Meter Dive Watch
- Programmed development 21 jewels
- Expert dive watch
- Helium discharge valve
- Superluminova gleam
- Water-impervious to 3280 feet (1000 M)
Ace Seadiver 1k – this is your ideal dive watch – rough enough to deal with 1000 meters water opposition and in vogue enough for everyday use.1000 Meters AISI 316L stainless steel diver’s watch.
Miyota Japanese 8205 21 Jewel D/D programmed development, 45-hour power save, bilingual weekday (English/Spanish) sapphire jewel, super luminous filled hands and dial checking, triple o-ring crown and twofold o-ring case back.
There is a manual helium valve (for immersion plunging) and 316L full strong steel band with diver augmentation catch. Watch width is 46 mm (crown and expansion not estimated) length is 52.5 mm; pivoting bezel is 43 mm all out tallness is 14 mm weight is 220 gm.
- Looks good and traditional
- Modest case diameter
- It’s bulky
- Looks a little heavy on wrists...
Editor’s Deep Blue Watches Review
This watch would be one of your top choices and has various things you would love. It has great looks and is conventional-looking. You will like the stainless steel band and case .You will likewise like the modest case diameter across width.
The watchmaker avoids the ludicrous pattern to make watches with 48 to 50+mm case widths. You can wear this watch with pants or with a suit and look fine in any case. This is a genuine diver’s watch that can be utilized during any water movement (plunging, swimming, water skiing, and fishing)
Where are Deep Blue watches made?
Even though the brand is read as “movement,” the site doesn’t generally flaunt about the development of their watches. That is much-unexpected one might say. In all honesty, MVMT utilizes a Japanese Miyota accuracy quartz development.
Other well-known brands, for example, Casio, Seiko, and Citizen use a similar evolution. It’s nothing unexpected that these Japanese style watches are utilizing this development, thinking that it is homegrown in Japan. However, the Japanese Miyota quartz development that is being used by MVMT is created in China and Hong Kong.
With Deep Blue Watches, getting a watch that can genuinely dive in doesn’t cost a fortune. The timepieces in the brand’s present accumulation of diver watches for men and women all sell for under $1,000. Most are made distinctly in a constrained arrangement, making amounts restricted.
The designs that are at present accessible are all displayed on the brand’s authentic site.